Who is it for?
Beginners and the moderately advanced
You will receive a total of six months of online support via the Craft Master app. On average, participants take around two to three months, depending on how intensively they learn.
Permanent Makeup Artist
PhiAcademy certificate with your name on it and a personalized logo; listing on the Phi World Map, which shows all certified Artists. You will also have the opportunity to advance within the PhiAcademy from Artist to Royal Artist, Master Assistant, and so on.
* The Phi method is an innovative form of permanent makeup: In contrast to conventional methods, unique shading techniques are used to create special results. PhiContour online training is perfect for all those with initial or advanced experience who would like to hone their craft and fine-tune specific aspects.
Content and scope
- Perfect permanent makeup using the (Phi)Contour method* for lips and eyes: Learn unique shading techniques and variations.
- 25 tutorials, 13 levels (consisting of 6 levels covering eyeliner, 6 levels covering lip technique, exam), in which you will learn the technique step by step.
- Introduction, hygiene
- Dermatology, contraindications
- Colors and their impact
- How do I choose the right color?
- Handpiece use and line drawing, needle skills
- Preparation and aftercare
- Chapter on lips/optimizations, dos and don’ts
- Chapter on eyeliner/optimizations, dos and don’ts
- Eyeliner technique, step by step
- Lips technique, step by step
- Stretching techniques
- Everything you need to know about anesthesia
- Healing story/diary of a client
- Videos: pre-drawing techniques, pigmentation techniques, step-by-step work on a live model
ONE TRAINING COURSE – INCREDIBLE TECHNIQUES
This technique can be used to create a wide range of styles from natural looks through to extraordinary results. You will learn which eyeliner is designed for particular eye shapes and individuals.
Decorative eyeliner technique: Not every eye is suited to decorative eyeliner. This technique can be used to make eyes appear larger and also enhance the individual’s expression. Pigments can be applied to the upper and the lower lid. People who don’t have much time for makeup but still want to leave the house looking their best stand to benefit from this treatment in particular. The characteristic feature of this decorative eyeliner is its shape, because it embellishes and beautifies the eyes. The PhiContour technique can also be used to create the most delicate eyeliner styles, such as babyliner or lash line enhancement.
PhiContour baby eyeliner technique: Baby eyeliner is a very subtle eyeliner. The eyes are emphasized, sparkle, and appear larger. This type of eyeliner – also called lash line enhancement – is suitable for every eye shape and can be used to great effect in cases of diminishing elasticity or where the client has expression lines. This technique can be used to apply pigment to the upper and the lower lid margins. This eyeliner often serves as a base for other pigmentation techniques, such as decorative eyeliner or shading techniques.
This technique can be used to create a wide variety of styles. Depending on the individual, natural-looking results or even extraordinary makeup effects are possible. In the case of richly colored, full lips, mesmerizing lipstick effects can be achieved using this technique. On the other hand, where lips are fully shaded in delicate nudes, they look very natural. Depending on the natural pigmentation of the lips, the color choice, and the intensity of the shading, the result can range from natural to intense. The PhiContour Lips technique can also be used to correct imbalances and instances of asymmetry and to conceal relatively small scars and uneven coloring.
- 1x PhiContour Flamingo Pigment 10ml
- 1x PhiContour Fuchsia Pigment 10ml
- 1x PhiContour Sand Pigment 10ml
- 1x PhiContour Nude Light Pigment 10ml
- 1x PhiContour Nightly Black Pigment 10ml
- 1x Drawing Pencil Pink
- 1x Drawing Pencil Red
- 1x Drawing Pencil Black
- 1x Marker Pen White
- 1x PhiContour Latex Printed Eyes
- 3x PhiContour Latex Printed Lips
- 18x Skin Candy After Care Balm
- 1x Phi Wipes Block Tonic
- 10x Phi Wipes After Care
.WHAT CAN YOU ACHIEVE THROUGH THIS TRAINING COURSE?
On completion of this course, you will become a trained Permanent Makeup Artist for Lips & Eyes. You will be able to get started immediately and put what you have learned into practice. If questions arise following the course (and this will happen as you gain more and more practical experience), you can communicate with us via the Craft Master app for a total of six months (starting from when you begin your training course).
But even more importantly, every investment in training is an investment in yourself. You will improve your skills with every training course and develop your unique signature. You can read more about how to use the training courses to benefit your career here